CIMdata Announces its 2019 PLM Market & Industry Forum Series
Attendees will be the first to learn about CIMdata's analysis of 2018's PLM market results.
CIMdata's PLM Market & Industry Forum is designed exclusively for PLM software providers, PLM service providers, PLM systems integrators, and PLM channel partners of all sizes. Forum attendees will explore the challenges currently facing the PLM market. Presentations will offer insights into the current economic climate, leading trends, and their effects on the PLM economy. There will be a detailed look at the state and trends of current and future PLM markets, and the eagerly awaited first public release of CIMdata's 2018 PLM market analysis results.
The theme for 2019 is "Augmented Intelligence:
CIMdata's Vice President and Head of Research, Stan Przybylinski, stated, "Artificial intelligence (AI) has been the "next big thing" for decades. The benefits of Moore's Law and advances in AI and machine learning have increasingly made that promise a reality. For 2019, CIMdata's global PLM Market & Industry Forum series will focus on applications of these technologies in PLM and adjacent enterprise software markets that are augmenting human skills, bringing data and advanced analytics to the point of work to make humans, and the processes they deploy, more effective."
Presentations will be made on the following topics:
• The current state of PLM.
• PLM global market analysis for the 2018 calendar year.
• The application of state-of-the-
• How technologies such as Generative Design, Simulation & Analysis, Big Data Analytics, Advanced Materials, and Robust Design will converge to an augmented intelligence environment.
• Ways that field data can be used to improve products, customer relationships, sales, and margins.
• Advanced variant configuration management.
• Key trends in Model-Based Systems Engineering.
For more information on the presentations please visit: https://www.cimdata.com/
Participants at the Forums will gain a solid understanding of the current and emerging PLM market, of the dynamics impacting it, and of the expectations for its continued evolution. Attendees will also learn more about opportunities and approaches they can use to navigate the PLM economy in the year to come.
For more information and to register for a 2019 PLM Market & Industry Forum event, please go to: http://cimdata.com/