News By Tag
News By Location
Cryopen – A new innovative product for Cryosurgery
But before opting for this treatment, there is a need to know about your skin type and the skin problem, which you are facing is going to resolve after undergoing with this treatment or not. Because, Cryotherapy will not suitable for all skin problems, such as dark skin and pigmented skin types.
• Initially, before starting the treatment, the targeted area should be cleaned properly.
• CryoPen- A non-invasive treatment, hence numbing shots or even topical numbing agents are not necessary for this treatment.
• CryoPen- A pen-like instrument, which involves application or spray of liquid nitrous oxide ejected under high pressure with constant temperature of -127 degrees on the skin.
• With the help of this liquid nitrogen gas, freezing and destruction of lesions or warts will be done.
• CryoPen– Delivers liquid nitrogen directly to the affected area, hence healthy and surrounding tissue won't cause any damage.
• After delivering of liquid nitrogen to the targeted area, a patient may notice ice-field on top of the targeted area. This frost will usually disappear within a few seconds.
With the help of low-temperature effect, fluid crystallization will take place and, turning them into ice crystals, hence resulting in the destruction of the skin lesions or warts or skin tags. With the help of high pressure, cold penetration will be nearly 1mm per 5 seconds of treatment, hence for 2mm sized lesion, it will take nearly 10 seconds to treat.
Care to be taken after treatment
• After treatment, the treated area should be uncovered, because the healing process will be fast for the uncovered area. The simple dressing is sufficient if there is a chance of the skin lesion may get rubbed.
• After one week, the scab will form at the treated part, this may cause skin itchy. But scab will get rid over the next few weeks.
• The total healing process will take at least four weeks. But depending on the severity and size of the affected area healing time may vary.
• During the process of healing, new skin will be lighter or darker when compared with the old skin. This is totally normal. Within two to six months, normal pigmentation of your skin will return to the treated area.
• While exposing to the outside climate, protect your treated skin by wearing sunblock.
Advantages of CryoPen
• CryoPen therapy will take less time
• No anesthesia is required
• This treatment is completely painless
• It is one of the least invasive lesion treatments which is used to treat any benign skin lesion
The results of this treatment are permanent after undergoing one or two sitting of this treatments.
To know more about the cryopen visit: https://www.spectronixmedical.com/