Tech Blurbs: CyberLaundering Targets Students , TSA's New Cyber "Roadmap" is Legit Vague + more
The stakes in cybersecurity are super high, so you need to stay informed. Luckily, you don't have to to spend all day surfing because blurb blast curates, parses and posts the latest Tech, Digital, Security, Cloud, Code, Big Data, Internet, Hacker, Software, Crypto, BlockChain, and Gaming news from 150+ sources via real-time feeds, and also publishes, a daily, downloadable newsletter.
Today's highlighted blurbs include:
• 20K PCs Hit with WeChatPay Ransomware Strain in China
• Nielsen Says Volatile Malware is a "Pandemic"
• FBI: Iranian SamSam Malware is Lurking
• TSA's New Cyber "Roadmap" is Legit Vague
• Spoiler Alert: Marriott's Breach Response has been Really Bad
• Infernal Attack Vectors are Making IT Security Hellish
• CyberLaundering Scheme Targets Students
• Many Breached Didn't Even Know They had a Quora Account
• Cyber Threats are Worse than Terrorism
These blurbs and dozens more are blasted every day so click over to https://www.facebook.com/
Disclaimer: Blurb Blast content is provided for information purposes only. No legal liability or other responsibility is accepted by the author for any errors, omissions, or statements on this site, or any site to which these pages connect