News By Tag
News By Location
Follow on Google News
How to 'Pensionize' Any IRA or 401(k) Plan
Recent post from Stanford Center on Longevity on Retirement Tax and Income Site
The article shows how a retiree can turn the IRS's Required Minimum Distribution for a 401K plan or IRA into a series of withdrawal percentages in order to achieve a Spend Safely in Retirement Strategy. This Strategy can be readily implemented from virtually any IRA or 401(k) plan without purchasing an annuity and assures income through the life of the retiree.
The Retirement Tax and Income Site contains important tax, income and other advice such as the Stanford article designed for the affluent retiree. The site is designed to help the retiree maximize capital and income while reducing taxes.
Articles come from leading investment advisers, estate and tax attorneys. Recent articles cover
• How Much to Withhold for Taxes in Retirement
• Retirees' Tax Puzzle: Pay Now or Later?
• How to 'De-risk' Your Retirement Portfolio So it Doesn't Take a Big Plunge
• Best Retirement Investments for Steady Income Stream
• Retirement Income Funds
• Total Return Portfolio
• Long Term Care Insurance
• Engaging in the Intra-family Business Transfer for Estate Planning
• Digital Estate Planning Strategy
For more information go to http://post-
Turn to the Resource section for other retirement books and products.
Account Email Address Account Phone Number Disclaimer Report Abuse