Tech Blurbs: Senators Chid Data Breaches, Hacker Probes Up 14%, Crypto Layoffs + more
The stakes in cybersecurity are super high, so you need to stay informed. Luckily, you don't have to to spend all day surfing because blurb blast curates, parses and posts the latest Tech, Digital, Security, Cloud, Code, Big Data, Internet, Hacker, Software, Crypto, BlockChain, and Gaming news from 150+ sources via real-time feeds, and also publishes, a daily, downloadable newsletter.
Today's highlighted blurbs include:
• Crypto Start-ups Hit by Layoffs as Falling Prices Bite
• Cybercrime is Costing Small Businesses $80K Annually
• Senators Clamor for Data-Breach Penalties
• Iowa Town Hit with Data Breach
• Hacker Investigations Up 14%
• Khashoggi Funded Cyber Army to Fight Saudi Arabia
• MI6 Chief Pushes Next Gen of Spies to Fight Russia in Cyber War
• Cyber Breaches: Is Fear Misplaced?
• Vices and Virtues of ICOs
These blurbs and dozens more are blasted every day so click over to https://www.facebook.com/
Disclaimer: Blurb Blast content is provided for information purposes only. No legal liability or other responsibility is accepted by the author for any errors, omissions, or statements on this site, or any site to which these pages connect