Tech Blurbs: Cyber-Attack as Self-Defense? Your IRA is a Target, Malware is Mutating + more
The stakes in cybersecurity are super high, so you need to stay informed. Luckily, you don't have to to spend all day surfing because blurb blast curates, parses and posts the latest Tech, Digital, Security, Cloud, Code, Big Data, Internet, Hacker, Software, Crypto, BlockChain, and Gaming news from 150+ sources via real-time feeds, and also publishes, a daily, downloadable newsletter.
Today's highlighted blurbs include:
• North Korean Hackers Modify Tactics to Attacking Individuals
• New Frontier for Cyber Crime: Retirement Plans
• Japan Believes Cyber-Attack is Usable as Self-Defense
• Should You "Freeze" Your Credit?
• OSINT: Don't Leave Your Keys Under the Doormat
• 500M Customer Breach at Marriott Included Passport Numbers
• Estonia to Stiffen Crypto Policies
• KingMiner Cryptojacking Malware Splits, Develops and Skirts Detection
• Clinton Shills Book; says Cyber Attack is "Major Threat"
These blurbs and dozens more are blasted every day so click over to https://www.facebook.com/
Disclaimer: Blurb Blast content is provided for information purposes only. No legal liability or other responsibility is accepted by the author for any errors, omissions, or statements on this site, or any site to which these pages connect