XojoApp Desktop 5.0 - Components for Xojo Developers
Reduce Programming Time and Cost for macOS and Windows Apps with a Reusable Class Library
By: Excel Software
XojoApp Desktop 5.0 is a major upgrade to the class library enhanced for compatibility with the latest Xojo 2018R3 IDE and earlier builds. Version 5 adds a new Cloud License component to support Trial, Product and Subscription licensing of desktop applications using the Cloud License API. XojoApp Desktop supports both 32 and 64-bit Apps.
XojoApp Desktop components include:
* RbGrid - Flexible, scaleable grid with powerful programming control
* RbChart - Dynamic charts, graphs and tables with minimal programming
* RbEdit - Large file text editing with undo, find, replace and print
* RbView - Powerful page layout built on Xojo graphic routines
* RbCommand - Undo/redo menu and mouse commands
* RbPalette - Horizontal tool bars and vertical tool palettes
* RbStringList - String list management to simplify and optimize code
* RbXML - Fast XML read and write of data with minimal programming
* RbHelp - QuickHelp integration for interactive application help
* RbCalendar - Calendar dialog that returns a selected date
* RbLibrary - Text editing, file management and string manipulation
* RbCloudLicense - Cloud License interface for desktop apps
Cloud License is an Internet based Serial Number activation system supported by the Safe Activation service or the self-hosted Cloud License Server. On first launch of a protected App, a customer enters a Serial Number acquired during the purchase process to activate the App on their computer.
The XojoApp Desktop is $495 and includes royalty-free distribution of compiled applications to any number of Mac or Windows users. Each product includes a User Guide with component descriptions, reference documentation and example applications. Visit the company web site for detailed information, a downloadable trial edition or demonstration videos.
Ph: (702) 445-7645