Shatner, Supernatural Q&A's, Cosplay, Creative Panels Head Programming At Wizard World Madison
'Charmed,' Barry Williams, Matthew Lewis Q&A's, Disney Trivia, Creator Panels, Costume Contests, Cosplay Sessions All Weekend Long At Alliant Energy Center, Friday through Sunday
By: Wizard World
Some highlights of the more than 50 hours of panels scheduled to date include:
• Interactive group Q&As with the casts of "Supernatural"
• Sessions with Shatner (Sunday, noon), Sorbo (Saturday, 3 p.m.), Cain (Saturday, 4 p.m.), Lewis (Saturday, 5 p.m.), Williams (Sunday, 1 p.m.), Ralph (Sunday, 1 p.m.) and Kimberly J. Brown ("Halloweentown,"
• Disney Trivia panel with Walt Before Mickey stars Thomas Ian Nicholas (Rookie of the Year) and Jon Heder (Napoleon Dynamite), moderated by Handbook for Mortals author Lani Sarem (Saturday, 2 p.m.)
• Voice actor sessions featuring Patricia Summersett ("Legend of Zelda: The Breath of the Wild"), Erica Schroeder ("Pokemon") and Samantha Newark ("Jem and the Holograms") (Saturday, 3:30 p.m)
• Documentary Beyond The Comic Panels Preview Screening and Artist Q&A with cinematographer Jason C. Gares and Tom Cook, Steve Geiger and Mostafa Moussa (Friday, 6-8 p.m.) -- filmed at Wizard World Madison 2017!
• Creator sessions with industry superstars Geiger, Moussa, Trevor Mueller, Mark Stegbauer, Thomas Estrada, Jeremy Clark and more
• Fan- and industry-based panels on subjects ranging from Krampus, podcasting, Marvel vs. DC, diversity in cosplay, IDW Transformers, cosplay portrait editing, Haunted Wisconsin, Pokémon and more
• Kids programming all three days, including story time, face painting, puppet shows, dance parties, magic, learn to draw, (and Kids 10 and under are free every day with paid adult)
• World-famous Wizard World Adult Costume Contest, Saturday at 7 p.m. and Kids Costume Contests on Saturday and Sunday at 2 p.m.
• Cosplay with special guests Captain K, Mogchelle, Papa Bear Cosplay, Kael Star, cosplay photographer Spyros Henaidis and more, throughout the weekend
• Cosplay and Industry Workshops (Pokémon, Sculpting, Worbla, Voice Acting, Foam Building, Resin Casting), require additional ticket
Unless noted, programming events take place in the designated General Programming Rooms or show floor stages at the convention center. VIP tickets or additional costs may apply to ensure access to select activities, as noted.
A full list of Wizard World Madison programming is available at http://wizardworld.com/
Wizard World events bring together thousands of fans of all ages to celebrate the best in pop culture: movies, television, gaming, live entertainment, comics, sci-fi, graphic novels, toys, original art, collectibles, contests and more. The 13th and final event scheduled on the 2018 Wizard World calendar, Madison show hours are Friday, November 30, 4-9 p.m.; Saturday, December 1, 10 a.m.-7 p.m.; Sunday, December 2, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Kids 10 and under are admitted free with paid adult.
Wizard World Madison is also the place for cosplay, with fans young and old showing off their best costumes throughout the event. Fans dressed as every imaginable character – and some never before dreamed – will roam the convention floor and participate in the famed Wizard World Costume Contest on Saturday evening.
For more on the 2018 Wizard World Madison, visit http://www.wizardworld.com/
About Wizard World (OTCBB:WIZD)
Wizard World, Inc. (www.wizardworld.com) produces comic, gaming and pop culture conventions across North America that celebrate the best in pop culture: movies, television, gaming, live entertainment, tech, comics, sci-fi, graphic novels, toys, original art, collectibles, contests and more. A first-class lineup of topical programming and entertainment takes place at each event, with celebrity Q&A's, comics-themed sessions, costume contests, movie screenings, evening parties and more. Wizard World has also teamed with Sony Pictures Entertainment to find the next generation of movies as well as to engage in a number of strategic initiatives. Additional initiatives may include an augmented touring schedule of Wizard World shows, fixed-site installations, curated e-commerce, and the production and distribution of content both in the U.S. and internationally. Fans can interact with Wizard World at www.wizardworld.com and on Facebook (http://facebook.com/
The 2018-19 Wizard World convention schedule is available at: http://www.wizardworld.com/