5th Biomass & BioEnergy Asia Explores Southeast Asia's BioEnergy Prospects, Biomass Exports
To be held in Bangkok, CMT's 5th Biomass & BioEnergy Asia on 23-24 January 2019 zooms in on biomass power projects in Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, while also exploring the region's growing wood pellets and PKS exports to North Asia.
By: Centre for Management Technology (CMT)
• Thailand's Experience for Biomass Power & Prospects presented bySurat Green Group, Federation of Thai Industries;
• Philippines' Biopower Growth especially in Negros and other areas byAC Energy Development Company;
• Indonesia's Biomass to Power Situation & Prospects by Growth Steel Group and Clean Power Indonesia;
• Malaysia's Biogas-based Power Generation prospects and projects byConcord Group.
Southeast Asia, a key exporter of biomass wood pellets to Japan and South Korea, features in Poyry Energy's report - 'Regional Development of In-Country Biomass Power, Corresponding Opportunities & Impact of Biomass Availability for Export'.
Global Palm oil company - Sime Darby presents on 'Sustainability & Traceability Development in the Oil Palm Value Chain' while HanwaThailand will elaborate on 'Export Potential of Oil Palm related Biomass Products'.
Other sessions include:
• Thailand's Wood Pellets Export Outlook - Tipawat Corporation
• Sustainability Certification and Traceability of Biomass in Thailand - BNS Wood Industry
• Biomass Demand of their IPP Biomass Power projects in Japan and Opportunities for SE Asian Supplies - Renova & Equis BioEnergy KK
• Opportunities in South Korean market - Korea Forest Wood Energy Association
• Palm Kernel Shell in Indonesia: Combustion Quality & Availability for Sustainable Supply - Association of Palm Kernel Shell Entrepreneur of Indonesia
• FSC Certification for Sustainable Biomass - FSC Asia Pacific
Cellmark is hosting and sponsoring an Evening Cocktail Reception for all summit attendees while also presenting a session on 'Developing Sustainable-
Organized by Centre for Management Technology (CMT) and supported by Federation of Thai Industries (FTI), the summit also includes a visit to Power Prospect Company's 9.9MW Woodchips Biomass Power Plant in Ayutthaya Province.
View event website https://www.cmtevents.com/
Ms. Hafizah Adam
+65 6346 9218