5th Annual Nordics Conference on Anti-Corruption
- Nov. 15, 2018
-- C5 is pleased to announce a line up of top anti-corruption enforcers and regulators
who will provide insights on the most significant global developments over the last twelve months and what they mean for industry going forward at C5's Annual Nordics Anticorruption conference
Highlights of 2019 agenda include:
- UK - Lisa Osofsky, Director
- Sweden - Alf Johansson, Chief Public Prosecutor, Swedish National Anti-Corruption Unit
- France - Emmanuel Farhat, Senior International Affairs Officer, French Anticorruption Agency (AFA)
- Finland - Juuso Oilinki, Special Adviser – Department of Criminal Policy, Ministry of Justice
- CRITICAL UPDATES on anti-corruption regulatory developments and enforcement priorities
- LIVE AUDIENCE POLLING to gain insight on the latest approaches to resolving high stakes issues
- TELIA Settlement and The Aftermath: The most significant, overlooked takeaways
- CASE STUDIES on third party due diligence and the interplay of GDPR
- INNOVATIVE BEST PRACTICES for effective whistleblowing systems across the Nordic countries
- NEW RISKS posed by the evolving compliance function and personal liability exposure
More information about the conference, including full agendas, faculty lists, and brochures can be accessed at www.c5-online.com/ACNordics
C5 Communications Ltd is part of the C5 Group of companies including The Canadian Institute, and the American Conference Institute.
C5 is a London-based conference production company which, like its North American sister organizations the American Conference Institute (ACI) and the Canada Institute, provide senior decision-makers with the up-to-date business intelligence they need.
C5 holds over 90 events annually across Europe. Staffed by industry and country specialists, lawyers and other professionals, we operate as a think tank, monitoring trends and developments in all major industry sectors, the law and emerging markets.