AEB invites to free Brexit Tool Kit Conference
First hands-on event for traders after the next expected government milestone. Practical solutions for businesses preparing for trade after Brexit.
This year's annual conference by AEB is titled "Brexit Tool Kit: Practical Solutions for Businesses". It takes place for the 9th consecutive time and follows on the heels of the UK and EU government negotiations results, scheduled for November 21, 2018.
The conference gets down to business, focusing on the following topics:
- What's the impact on your supply chain and global trade operation?
- How to establish flexible supply chains in times of dynamic changes
- Integrated networks including customers, partners, and suppliers
- A structured approach from sourcing to delivery in your supply chain
- Scrutinizing all existing processes to establish holistic trade landscapes
- Turning change into an opportunity for growth and development
Amongst the experts speaking at this event are:
- Allie Renison, Head of Europe and Trade Policy, Institute of Directors
- Mandy Deakin-Snell, Director of International Operations, DPD
- Claire Umney, Strategic Initiatives Director, AEB
- Aaron Dunne, EU Exit Customs Stakeholder Engagement and Analysis, HMRC
John Acton, Managing Partner at DSI Europe – a "critical thinking" consultancy – will moderate the conference and lead delegates through the day. The event's key note will focus on the future of trade, and global trade experts from industry and government will host several interactive business sequences, enabling active audience engagement with direct polling, questions, and answers.
Geoff Taylor, Managing Director at AEB in the UK said: "Global trade has always been a dynamic environment, but Brexit certainly adds significant new challenges for both experienced global trading companies and businesses who are only starting to export or import. Our Brexit Tool Kit Conference will provide valuable information and input for mitigating risks emanating from Brexit, helping companies survive in today's fast-changing and competitive environment."
The event takes place on Tuesday, December 4, 2018 from 9.30 am to 4.30 pm at the Institute of Directors, 116 Pall Mall, St. James's, London SW1Y 5ED. Attendance is free of charge, and participants can register via https://www.aeb.com/
- Ends -
For further information, photos or interview requests, please contact AEB's PR team by region:
- Germany (HQ): Jens Verstaen, AEB GmbH, tel; +49 711 72842 0, email: email@example.com
- Singapore: Frans Kok, AEB Asia Pacific, tel. +65 63379300, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sweden: Ted Roth, AEB Sweden, tel. +46 40 85 0 11, email: email@example.com
- UK: Andrea Krug for AEB (International)
About AEB (www.aeb.com)
AEB software supports the global trade and logistics processes of businesses in the industrial, commercial, and service sectors. More than 5,000 customers from over 35 countries use AEB solutions for shipping, transport and warehouse management, customs clearance, import and export management, sanctions list screening, and export controls. AEB's portfolio extends from ready-to-go software products from the cloud to a tailored but highly adaptive logistics platform.
With the automation of customs declarations, embargo checks, shipping and billing processes and the IT integration of partners in the supply chain, AEB brings greater transparency, efficiency, cost reductions, and legal protection to supply chain management as a whole. AEB solutions also make companies more flexible and increase their capabilities to react.
AEB has more than 450 employees worldwide. The software company has its head office and on-site data centers in Germany and international offices in the United Kingdom, Singapore, Switzerland, Sweden, the Netherlands, the Czech Republic, France, and the United States.
Krug Communications Ltd