How To Fix "OK Google Detection not Working"?
1. Open the Settings in your Android and then tap on Google from the scroll down menu
2. Tap on Search and then choose Voice
3. Now ensure that Voice Match option is toggled on
4. Tap on Retrain voice model and then again choose OK Google if appear
If you are confronting Google Voice not working problem in your Android device, and don't know how to fix this problem, Then you can follow the below steps to fix Google Voice not working issue very effectively:
Check your Language Settings
Sometimes Google Voice doesn't understand the language that you speak. So it is better to change the language settings on your Android phone. You can change the language settings with the help of below steps:
1. Go to the Settings in your Android phone.
2. Click on Google and then choose Voice from the scroll down menu.
3. Now tap on Languages option.
4. Now you will be seen a list of varied languages supports Google Voice and then choose a preferred language as per your choice.
5. Click on save icon.
6. Clear the Caches and Data
Some unwanted caches and data also create not working problem of Google Voice in Android. But after clearing these caches, you can very easily fix this problem.
1. Open your Android device's Settings from the menu
2. Now tap on the Apps and then choose Google from the list of varied apps available in your Android device
3. After that, tap on Storage
4. Now choose Clear Cache option and then tap on Manage Space
5. After that, tap on Clear All Data tab
With the help of the above-described instructions, Google Voice not working problem can be smoothly fixed. If you are still confronting any issue, then contact with the Google support team and avail the effective assistance.