Silicon Valley Screen Abolitionists, Pakistani Bank Hack, Crypto Crash and much more Tech News
Technology and cybersecurity move FAST, but no worries -- blurb blast has got YOU covered. Why spend all day surfing? blurb blast curates, parses and presents the latest Tech, Digital, Security, Cloud, Code, Big Data, Internet, Hacker, Software, Crypto, BlockChain, and Gaming news via real-time feeds, and also publishes "Monkey Sort", a daily, downloadable newsletter.
Today's highlighted blurbs include:
• What information do cybercriminals value?
• VMWare acquires Heptio in enterprise Kubernetes adoption push
• Compliance automation prevents regulation audit snafus
• Buying Open Source. Why bother?
• Who's Hot in Data & Analytics: Top Vendors to Watch
• AT&T Will Kick Internet Users Offline for Piracy
• Tripwire Adds Container Configuration Assessment Service
• Infosys Launches Open Source DevOps Project
• Turning Malware Trends into Proactive Behaviors
These blurbs and dozens more are blasted every day on blurb blast so click over to https://www.facebook.com/
Disclaimer: Blurb Blast content is provided for information purposes only. No legal liability or other responsibility is accepted by the author for any errors, omissions, or statements on this site, or any site to which these pages connect