Trump Spam, Smartphone Surveillance and Data-Mining, Penetration Testing and more Tech News
Trends in technology and cybersecurity are moving fast, and to stay informed, blurb blast has got YOU covered. Why spend all day surfing? blurb blast curates, parses and presents the latest Tech, Digital, Security, Cloud, Code, Big Data, Internet, Hacker, Software, Crypto, BlockChain, and Gaming headlines via real-time feeds, and also publishes "The Monkey Sort", a daily, downloadable newsletter.
Today's highlighted blurbs include:
• In Chinese Spy Ops, Something Old, Something New
• 'Trump' Tops Election-Spam Subject Lines
• Strong state of artificial intelligence in the UK
• From cybercrime to cyber defence: How VPNs went mainstream
• Oracle confirms China Telecom internet traffic 'misdirections'
• Smartphone Surveillance and Data-Mining:
• We don't need penetration testing, we are in the cloud
• AWS re:Invent 2018 predictions emphasize Lambda, containers
• How to Leverage True Edge Flexibility and Overcome Operational Challenges
These blurbs and dozens more are blasted every day on blurb blast so click over to https://twitter.com/
Disclaimer: Blurb Blast content is provided for information purposes only. No legal liability or other responsibility is accepted by the author for any errors, omissions, or statements on this site, or any site to which these pages connect