Nonprofit Management Survey on Volunteerism Open Until 12/7
Nonprofit, charity, government agency & membership association staff are invited to participate in this global nonprofit management trends research.
This year's survey has been dubbed "The Tech Edition." While many survey questions are consistent from year to year — such as the salary and demographics questions — each year the research team chooses to explore an emerging issue in more depth.
"This year, we're asking questions around the use of technology in our programs," explained the survey's founder Tobi Johnson. "Technology is vital for so many reasons. It is an essential tool to connect with today's volunteers. It can help us strengthen relationships and track impact. The survey results will help the sector better understand where we stand right now with our tech maturity and where we need to go."
For more information, go to: https://volpro.net/
Global Survey Now Open to Track Nonprofit Management Trends in Volunteerism
The research is important to both the nonprofit industry and public sector, as it contains rarely studied information on the nonprofit management challenges, successes, and intentions of organizations that rely on volunteers across a broad range of industries and cause types. In its fourth year, the report will continue to establish important trends and benchmarks within the field.
Specifically, the 2019 Volunteer Management Progress Report will explore:
• Current capacity levels and numbers of volunteers placed around the world
• Net promoter ratings for the most widely used volunteer management software platforms
• Current technology platforms & tools and frequency of use
• Top challenges for leaders of volunteer management professionals
• Nonprofit staff competency ratings for management and technology skill sets
• Trends on job salaries, cross tabbed by agency characteristics
The survey will be open until midnight on Friday, December 7, 2018. The final results will be available for free download at the end of January 2019.