Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
For every business that is generating a lot of revenue annually, it has to have a generous amount of customer. This theory is simple; the more customers, the more revenue an organization is likely to generate. In fact, some business depends solely on customer's loyalty, so it is essential for a business to look for means to deliver a better customer experience which in turn increase customer loyalty to the company. That is why an ERP business software called Customer Relation Management software, is implemented to help build a better customer relationship, thus increasing a company's revenue.
What is Customer Relationship Management?
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is a software that helps manage a company's interaction with existing and potential customers and brings together all information from different departments throughout the company to bring out a complete view of each customer, in a way to improve the quality of customer responsiveness and communication in coordinating the management of sales campaign. This also gives companies the awareness to explore any opportunities to grow business with each customer. This software ranks among the top 10 ERP software because of its effectiveness to organizations.
Features of Customer Relationship Management
1. CRM has systems that track and measure marketing campaigns over multiple networks, using customer clicks and sales to track customer analysis
2. This ERP system software includes a contact management system that assimilates documents, faxes, scheduling or individual accounts and emails. This makes CRM one of the best ERP software for small business.
3. CRM as an ERP software includes opportunity management which helps the business to implement a good forecasting model to fit in sales history with sales projections and concurrently, helps manage unpredictable demand and growth.
4. To aggregate data analysis, there is a data warehouse technology used to merge information with CRM products to provide crucial performance indicators.
5.In a bid to add value by engaging customers in interactive, personal relationship, CRM includes CCRM which is a nascent sub-discipline that focuses on customer preferences rather than leverage.
Importance of CRM
As one of the best ERP software, CRM brings a lot of attributes and significance to a business. Some of them include
· CRM is critical to a business because it helps to create customers and retain current ones.
· CRM helps companies a better way of understanding customer needs and wants to improve the way the product range is offered to them, and the more you know about your customer's behaviour, preference, the more likely your product will satisfy them.
· CRM software such as FactsCRM combines all marketing, sales, and customer service information into one central database
· CRM helps bring back customer loyalty which is seen as something of the past. Cases of long-term costumers will now be assured with CRM software
Costumers want to be treated as individuals and want to feel that you also care about their business, and it is when customer feel valued, they show loyalty and consequently generating more revenue for you. A Customer relationship management system is a top ERP solution can make the difference in how you make and retain customers. You can get one here. (http://www.facts.ae/