RAIN Group Releases Online Training Program to Help Professionals Boost Productivity
- The Extreme Productivity Challenge helps professionals in all industries increase efficiency, achieve greater results; Participants gain access to complete toolkit of resources -
By: RAIN Group
The course, suitable for professionals in any department or group, offers a transformational experience that changes the way individuals work and the results they achieve.
"We recently conducted a study where participants completed the Extreme Productivity Assessment. More than 2,300 professionals participated in the study and received a customized report, identifying areas for improvement. Since then, we've received feedback from many survey participants and clients looking for actionable ways to improve these skills," said Mike Schultz, president at RAIN Group.
The program offers a complete toolkit of resources that can assist professionals define and achieve their goals—both professionally and personally. Participants will learn:
• How to maximize motivation day-in and day-out
• A proven morning routine to get in the right mindset and achieve the greatest possible results
• How to set goals and make consistent, measurable progress towards them
• How to re-engineer habits to drive success and happiness
• How to create more treasured time for doing the things you love
• The best strategies to ignore distractions, focus, and get in the extreme productivity zone
• 1 simple, yet powerful time management tool to boost productivity and accomplishments
Schultz continued, "The great thing about this program is that it's not just for sellers and sales leaders. The lessons are applicable to finance, insurance, admin, customer service, management, or anyone."
The 11 lessons, each lasting approximately 20 minutes, are available to view and download in text, video, and mp3 audio.
To learn more, visit: https://raingrp.com/
About RAIN Group
Founded in 2002, RAIN Groupis a global sales training and performance improvement company that has helped hundreds of thousands of salespeople, managers, and professionals in more than 73 countries significantly increase their sales results. Headquartered in the greater Boston area, global office locations include Bogotá, Geneva, Johannesburg, London, Mumbai, Seoul, Sydney, and Toronto. RAIN Group continues to expand both domestically and abroad. If you're interested in joining the RAIN Group team, visit http://www.raingroup.com/