Explore the iPhone not Connecting to Wifi- Get Reasons and Solutions
The Internet has become the necessity ever since it has been introduced for the people.
Reasons for iPhone not able to connect to wifi
There can be many known and unknown reason for wifi not connecting to your device. Some of the issues are mentioned below.
• Wifi not connected to internet connection properly.
• Internet speed is not proper from the provider's end.
• iPhone is not connected to your wifi properly.
• You can check your iPhone that whether it is connecting to other wifi networks and this can be checked by connecting the iPhone using hotspots.
How to fix the issue when iPhone is not connected to wifi.
You can follow the below mentioned ways to fix your issue.
• First of all, check whether your device is connecting to other wifi devices or not. If your device gets connected to other wifi then the problem could be between your device and wifi.
• You can try to switch off your wireless network and then take the cord out and put in again after a few seconds. Switch on the wifi and check whether your device gets connected or not.
• If after following the above step, iPhone is not connected then you can reset the settings of your device from the "Settings" option. You can also try for factory reset.
• Go to "Settings" and click on "Network and connections"
• You can also try to update your iOS software. It happens sometimes that due to an older version of software your device is not able to connect to wifi. Hence updating the software might solve your problem.
If after trying the above ways to fix the issue your device still does not gets connected then you can contact Apple support for help and assistance.