SafeT+ invents portable CO Detector and Security Camara for travellers

Simple invention that can save lives and give piece of mind. 20,000 people in the US are poisoned by carbon monoxide every year. It happens in a number of ways, using a generator in an emergency or while on vacation. Tragedy can strike at anytime.

SafeT+ designs a product for safe travels.
1 2
3 lamps side jpeg
3 lamps side jpeg
MELBOURNE, Fla. - Oct. 25, 2018 - PRLog -- Denise Allen-Puhl, an engineer and mother from New England loves to travel, but over the years has become more aware of the dangers that come with it.

Denise has traveled with a flashlight since staying in a hotel for a weekend with two kids and no power due a snow storm. "You don't know darkness until you go into a bathroom in a hotel room with no lights," she explains.

Another concern she had was for Carbon Monoxide poisoning. We have all heard the story of the family in the hotel that died in the night from CO poisoning, or the people who get stuck in their car in a snow storm and leave the car running for heat only to succumb to CO poisoning while waiting for help. In fact, Denise found that there are over 20,000 cases of CO poisoning in the US each year, making it the most common form of unintentional poisoning. It is also easily preventable.

Denise and her husband ran a successful business for many years before selling it last year. While running her other business she never found the time to work on anything else. They decided to sell their business so they could dedicate time to making travel safer.

For the last year Denise has spent her time developing SafeT+, a portable device for travel and home. The device has a built in Carbon Monoxide detector, a motion activated camera and a LED lantern and nightlight.

Denise said, "I loved working on our last business and was sad the day we sold it, but I always felt there was something missing. With SafeT+ I can change lives. Our last business was all about making our customers happy and receiving five-star reviews. With this business all I hope is I never have to read another tragic story about CO poisoning."

News media contact: Dick Baumbach 321-544-3440 or

Email:*** Email Verified
Tags:Safety, Security, co, Poison, Vacation, Camera, Lantern
Industry:Security, Technology, Tourism
Location:Melbourne - Florida - United States
Account Email Address Verified     Account Phone Number Verified     Disclaimer     Report Abuse

Like PRLog?
Click to Share