Guitar Neck Fret Repair Revolutionized
In today's "throw away" world, restoration will prevail. Restoration of guitar neck frets prolongs the life of the guitar and is more cost effective.
By: Chaos Guitars
According to the founder of Chaos Guitars, Dave Kite, "We have put so much time and effort into perfecting this process and, as far as we can tell, we are the only shop in the Tri-State area, and maybe further, that does restore frets. We started working on this process after I hung up my own personal favorite guitar because of badly worn frets, I didn't want to chance a re-fret with the possibility of ruining the fingerboard."
Fret Restoration Pros:
· You keep your comfortably worn neck.
· No painting a new neck to match the body.
· No costly re-fretting.
· No worry of fingerboard damage.
· As of this release, the restoration cost is $15-20 per fret.
Fret Restoration Cons
· It will eventually wear again. Just as a new fret would. Wear is inevitable.
About Chaos Guitars: Chaos Guitars (http://www.chaosguitars.com/