Typo Squad Novel to Be Adapted Into a Short Film

Popular book will become a proof-of-concept short film with a focus on sale to streaming services like Netflix
 
 
The Typo Squad Indiegogo Campaign is Under Way
The Typo Squad Indiegogo Campaign is Under Way
BEVERLY, Mass. - Oct. 19, 2018 - PRLog -- Port Nine Publishing, in conjunction with New Hampshire-based Narrow Street Films, announced this week that they will be adapting author Stephen Lomer's popular Typo Squad novel into a short film. An Indiegogo campaign was launched to crowdfund the project.

"I can't even convey how excited I am about this project," Lomer said. "I wrote the book with an eye toward someday adapting it into a movie or TV series. It's amazing that we've taken the first step toward that."

The novel is rooted in humor, set in a parallel world where typos are lethal to 98% of the population. The other 2% who are immune join Typo Squad and keep the public safe from the forces of errorism.

The film will be produced by Terry Traynor and directed by KJ Traynor, both of Narrow Street Films, and will star Lomer and local dancer Christa Terry in the male and female lead roles, respectively.

The crowdfunding goal is $10,115, which will cover all of the production costs. The Indiegogo campaign runs through December 1, 2018.

For more information about Stephen Lomer and Typo Squad, visit http://www.stephenlomer.com. For more information about the Indiegogo campaign, visit http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/typo-squad-short-film#/

Contact
Stephen Lomer
***@gmail.com
End
Email:***@gmail.com Email Verified
Tags:Short Film
Industry:Television
Location:Beverly - Massachusetts - United States
Subject:Projects
Account Email Address Verified     Account Phone Number Verified     Disclaimer     Report Abuse



Like PRLog?
9K2K1K
Click to Share