Texas Author Event at the Historic Wong Grocery Building
Brenda A. Haire brings attention to historic places while helping others find their worth. Global release party for Save the Butter Tubs!: Discover Your Worth in a Disposable World.
Discovering her own worth in her forties, Haire shares the lies that are keeping us from our dreams and the truths we need to treasure to transform our lives and legacies. Taking cues from her grandmother's life and legacy, she shares stories of Mission Espada few have heard. Haire believes just as her grandmother did, that there is value in everything: stories, people, experiences, and even empty butter tubs.
Haire has been sharing transformative messages since 2006. Through her writing, coaching, and speaking, she serves the defeated, discouraged, and distracted. She's been there. With statistics like these Haire's message is necessary!
• Suicide is the 10th leading cause of death in the U.S.
• Obesity is common, serious, and costly and affected about 93.3 million of U.S. adults in 2015-2016.
• Stress: According to the American Psychological Association, adults are more likely to find family responsibilities stressful than they have in the past.
• Burnout prevention programs are being instated in corporations.
• Depression is a common mental disorder. Globally, more than 300 million people of all ages suffer from depression, according to the World Health Organization.
• Clutter isn't just in our hearts and minds, it is spilling out of our overstuffed homes into 2.3 billion square feet of storage units across America. Storage is a $38 billion dollar industry!
When asked what motivated her to share this message, Haire replied, "I struggled for years trying to figure out my gifts/talents and then learn how to use them. I know there are many out there like me. I want to help them realize what they are trying so hard to find is right in front of them and has been the whole time."
She and her hubs (as she so lovingly refers to him on social media), Darren, are both military veterans and served in San Antonio.
Fifteen years in the making this book releases globally, October 20, 2018. There will be a celebration including a Q&A with the author, and book signing from 4-6 p.m., Saturday at the Historic Wong Grocery Building in downtown San Antonio, Texas. (1502 S Flores St.) Copies of the book will be available at the event for purchase.
Save the Butter Tubs!: Discover Your Worth in a Disposable World was published by bit.ly/aaepublish. (ISBN 978-1-64085-
If you would like to host Haire as a speaker or for a book signing please contact her at http://www.brendahaire.com
Haire will be on book tour through the end of the year. You can find all her events at http://www.brendahaire.com/