EEOC's Acting Chair, NLRB Board Chairman Confirmed for ACI's 27th EPLI Conference
Leading in-house counsel, brokers, carriers and law firms are set to meet and benchmark on high stakes challenges affecting employment practices and claims. New speakers include:
- Philip Weis Director, Senior Employment Counsel Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Brad Craner Head of Wholesale Management Risk Zurich Wholesale & Surplus Zurich North America
- Beth Moscarelli, Corporate Counsel, Paychex
- Laura R. Lapidus, Management Liability Risk Control Director, CNA
The 2019 agenda has been recognized for new, worthwhile networking and benchmarking opportunities:
- First time ever "Town Hall" with in-house executives on the latest employment practices and approaches to selecting outside counsel
- Perspectives on the top 10 newest, emerging trends affecting sexual harassment, wrongful termination claims, and tax liability.
- More opportunity to ask questions at the "Insurance Carriers and Brokers Roundtable" on risk exposure, claims management, and mitigation best practices
More information about the event is available at http://www.AmericanConference.com/