Feel more connected to your dog with TailTale
The TailTale device utilises the latest technology to monitor a dog's heart rate, temperature and activity level, and is also equipped with a GPS tracker and a detachable camera. The information gained from these features are compiled and sent straight to a smart phone for owners to view. In addition, there is also a TailTale mobile app, which connects dog owners with a dog-friendly dedicated social space for pet lovers to share to share their tail's tales/ to share their dogs' stories.
For each of TailTale's features, an alert can be set to notify the owner; if the dog is too hot, an overheat prevention alert will be sent as well as if the heart rate spikes too high. Owners can also set GPS perimeter boundaries around an area triggers a notification alert if their dog crosses.
Stanley Wu, Founder of TailTale said: "I was aware of the bond between dogs and their owners from a very early age, when my dog that I was inseparable from went missing when I was 4 years old. It was this and the fact that I really missed my family dogs when I left home to go to university that inspired me to develop the first prototype of TailTale as I was curious to know where they were and what they were feeling.
For more information about TailTale and the crowdfunding campaign visit www.tailtale.co.uk/
---- PRESS RELEASE ENDS ---
Founder of TailTale
Notes to Editor:
• For a full Press Pack with imagery please click here (https://www.dropbox.com/
• The TailTale device monitors Heart Rate, Body Temperature, GPS Tracking, Distance Travelled and also allows for live streaming of pictures and videos
• TailTale was built on the foundation of wanting to bridge the communication gap between dog and owner. As a dog lover himself, Wu has always wanted to find a way to show the same amount of love to his dog that his dog shows to him.
• The TailTale product is designed for medium and large size dogs
• The TailTale device has a camera capable of streaming 480p@30fps video and water Resistance rating of IP65
Founder of TailTale