Building Information Modeling Market: Market Shares, Trends, Top Key Players, Industry Overview
Building Information Modeling (BIM) Market by Type (Software, Services), Project life cycle (Pre-construction, Construction, Operation), Application (Buildings, Civil Infrastructure, Oil & Gas, Industrial, Utilities), Geography
Among all the major applications of the BIM market, the industrial application is expected grow at a significant rate during the forecast period. Building information modeling provides digital prototyping analysis and simulation, thereby shortening the construction period while consistently improving productivity and reducing risks associated with construction projects in the industrial sector. This fact is expected to propel the growth of the Building information modeling market for industrial application between 2017 and 2022.
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/
The increasing costs of labors and materials in the construction industry are leading to the requirement of new processes, technologies, and solutions, which would consume lesser time and save money. BIM enables the virtual construction of a building in a 3D space, prior to the construction process. It also provides 4D (time) and 5D (cost) estimation of a project. This process enables users to discover interference-
• Optimized project performance and increased productivity
• Enhanced communication and coordination throughout the asset lifecycle management process
• Government mandates for the usage of BIM in several developed countries
• High costs of BIM software required for the execution of processes
• Long training periods decreasing the productivity of companies
• Growing demand for green buildings
• Need for integrated process for designing, collaboration, and coordination in the AEC industry
• Lack of information and awareness about BIM
Request Sample @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/
The present market is dominated by the players such as Autodesk Inc. (U.S.), Nemetschek SE (Germany), Trimble Navigation Limited (U.S.), and Bentley System, Inc. (U.S.), among many others.