News By Tag
News By Location
Ipsos BC engaged by Grand Talents Group Holdings for its IPO
Ipsos Business Consulting's IPO consulting team conducted an Independent Market Review, covering the industry development trends, market demand and competitive landscape of the roads and highways management and maintenance industry in Hong Kong. During the IPO process, Ipsos Business Consulting collaborated with the Group, IPO sponsor and its legal advisors to complete the contents of the prospectus as well as address all follow-up questions from the HKEX.
According to Ipsos Business Consulting's analysis, the revenue of the roads and highways management and maintenance industry in Hong Kong increased from around HK$1,488.7 million in 2012 to around HK$1,646.6 million in 2017, at a CAGR of approximately 2.0%. The stable growth of the industry was mainly contributed by the sustainable capital allocation from the Government and consistent demand of repair and maintenance works of roads and highways. During the forecast period, it is expected that the revenue of roads and highways management and maintenance industry in Hong Kong will increase from around HK$1,657.7 million in 2018 to HK$1,711.3 million in 2022, at a CAGR of approximately 0.8%.
Other related engagements
• WAC Holdings Limited - Construction engineering consultant
• Wang Yang Holdings Limited - Foundation works, superstructure building works and other contraction works
• Polyfair Holdings Limited - Façade and curtain wall works solutions
• Dragon Rise Group Holdings Limited - Foundation and construction
• Wing Chi Holdings Limited - Foundation and site formation
• Ling Yui Holdings Limited - Foundation and site formation
• Vicon Holdings Limited - Foundation main contracting works
• M&L Holdings Limited- Construction equipment
Please follow our WeChat to learn other related engagements
WeChat ID: ipsos_bc