Qnext Corp. announces FileFlex Enterprise is now secured by Intel® SGX giving MSP's the first secure, silicon-to-silicon hardened remote
FileFlex Enterprise is the first remote-access, sharing and collaboration platform secured by hardware via the secure enclaves of Intel® SGX allowing users to securely access files and folders from source locations without moving any files to the cloud
TORONTO - Oct. 10, 2018 - PRLog -- Qnext®, the innovative developer of FileFlex™, a content collaboration platform with no cloud required, today announced the immediate availability of security and other updates to FileFlex Enterprise. FileFlex is the first remote-access, sharing and collaboration platform secured by hardware via the secure enclaves of Intel® SGX allowing users to securely access files and folders from source locations without moving files to the cloud.
"The following new features we have just released quite simply advance our FileFlex Enterprise application to a new, heightened level of security," said Anthony DeCristofaro, president and CEO of Qnext Corp. "Integrating the updated FileFlex Enterprise secured by Intel® SGX delivers a new security paradigm to secure, remote access and shared content collaboration to the offerings of our global network of Managed Service Providers and partners. These new security and usability features are changing the way enterprise users access and share data as no cloud is required."
The key upgrades include the following:
· Intel® SGX Integration:
· Encryption Options: FileFlex Enterprise now also includes a double encryption option to protect all communications including the streaming of digital media.
· Device Management: Device Management is a security mechanism designed to ensure that only authorized devices can use FileFlex Enterprise.
· Virus Scanning: FileFlex supports active virus scanning of all documents transferred.
· Single Sign-On (SSO): FileFlex Enterprise now supports SSO and supports the SAML (Security Assertion Markup Language) open standard and OneLogIn (a custom version of SAML).
· Rate Limiting: Enables the administer to manage company bandwidth use, that caps or limits the total user transfer capacity, upstream or downstream, of data through the FileFlex server.
· Remote Editing: Remote Editing is a powerful user access feature that allows users to remotely edit files stored anywhere on the organization's infrastructure from their smart phone, tablet or remote computer, from anywhere in the world.
· Direct File Navigation: Direct file navigation allows users to directly enter the path to a device, folder or file.
· Amazon S3 and Azure public cloud access: Users can now access and track in-app activity from Amazon S3 and Azure cloud storage. FileFlex currently supports access to Amazon S3, Azure, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive and Box.
Qnext Corp., is an innovator in cloudless file sharing and collaboration software. FileFlex Enterprise is a cloudless file sharing and collaboration solution. It provides a highly secure hybrid point-to-point, software-only service that allows organizations to remotely access, share, stream, manage and collaborate 100% of their data from source locations without using the cloud. Qnext Corp. is based in Toronto, Canada and available globally. For more product information please visit: http://www.fileflex.com