NEWS: Hollywood Trainer at SPA-Hotel Jagdhof, 13-20 January 2019
By: Niche Destinations
New year, new me! Ramona Braganza, who has trained Hollywood stars such as Halle Berry, Jessica Alba, Dakota Johnson and Scarlett Johansson, is offering a fitness & detox retreat from 13 to 20 January 2019 at the 5-star SPA-HOTEL Jagdhof in Austria's Stubai Valley. Based on her exclusive holistic 321 method, the programme will focus on getting into shape and balancing body and mind. Joining her to put the older guests through their paces will be her impressively fit 83-year-old mother Lucy.
A week in one of Austria's best wellness hotels, combined with Ramona's holistic 321 method of fitness training, yoga and a tailored nutrition plan, will leave your skin glowing like the stars. The fitness programme incorporates cardio training, circuits and yoga sessions complemented by relaxing breathing techniques and a 321nutrition plan specially developed to activate the metabolic system. This harmonises body, mind and soul for true and sustainable beauty from within.
Ramona's 321 retreat at the SPA-HOTEL Jagdhof, in the picturesque setting of the Stubai Valley near Innsbruck, is perfect for a mother-daughter wellness break and suitable for ladies of all ages. Set at the heart of a 5,000sqm hotel garden with a breathtaking view of the Stubai Alps, the 5-star SPA-HOTEL Jagdhof offers a spacious gym, a 3,000sqm SPA and indoor and outdoor pools for relaxation. Even the figure-conscious will be delighted by the culinary treats served in the award-winning Hubertus Stube restaurant.
Ramona's 7-day programme includes:
• Seven nights in a double room and the full range of Jagdhof's inclusive services such as access to the Relax SPA with its myriad saunas and steam rooms
• Two daily 321 indoor and outdoor group training sessions with Ramona, including yoga with spectacular Stubai Glacier views from our Panorama Relax room
• Personal training with Ramona or her mother (60 mins)
• Nutritional advice
• €50 SPA voucher for treatments
• Ramona's 321 Training Method DVD
Prices from €2,325 per person in a double room (single or double occupancy)
Limited number of participants applies (minimum 10, maximum 15 people)
For reservations and additional information, please contact the hotel on +43 5226 2666 111, or book online at www.hotel-jagdhof.at
· Ramona's 321 Training Method DVD: Ramona Braganza designed the efficient 321 Training Method especially for the high-level demands and requirements of her illustrious clientèle. Originally developed for film stars, who have limited time and space for fitness and wellness, the 321 Training Method innovatively combines core, cardio and strength units – for physical fitness and toning – with yoga, and a tailored nutrition plan: a holistic treat for body and mind. Learn more about Ramona Braganza at: www.ramonabraganza.com
· 5-star SPA-HOTEL Jagdhof*****: The 5-star SPA-HOTEL Jagdhof in Austria's Stubai Valley provides guest accommodation in 70 luxurious rooms and suites (up to 115sqm) fitted out in traditional Tyrolean style. Part of the Relais & Châteaux association of fine hotels, the Jagdhof boasts an exquisite wine cellar with rarities from the New and Old Worlds, a Fondue Ski Gondola – probably the smallest gourmet restaurant in Tyrol – and the award-winning Hubertus Stube restaurant where guests enjoy international cuisine made with the best produce the region has to offer. The 3,000sqm jSPA offers a unique world of bathing, relaxing and sauna options with a broad range of active and natural beauty treatments. The exclusive SPA CHALET provides the ultimate in spa luxury coupled with authentic interiors, absolute privacy and breathtaking views to the glaciated Stubai Alps. For sporting and outdoor activities there's little to beat the Stubai Glacier ski and hiking resort or the hotel's 5,000sqm wildlife garden. www.hotel-jagdhof.at