Five Plenary Sessions at Managing Elderly Care Has Now Been Shortlisted
By: Conference and Event Organizers Inc.
The 5 shortlisted plenary sessions are:
1. Different care models for rapidly changing technologies
2. Jobs the elderly can contribute to and be compensated well in society?
3. Insights into caregiver rewards and remunerations
4. Debate: Governments should do more than the private sector in improving care for the elderly
5. RoundTable discussion: The future of age-care: Retirement homes, vs. Home care vs Daycare
What you will get from the plenary sessions?
The plenary session is the space where thought-leaders will provide insights into the elderly care trends and innovations of the times, and the implications for caregivers, specialists, and organizations.
The Managing Elderly Care conference will cover 8 subject tracks:
1. Applied Technology Innovations
2. Best Practices in Care Giving
3. Streamlining Service Quality Tools
4. Management and Personal Skills
5. Start or Grow your Business in Elderly Care
6. Excellence in Clinical Care
7. Marketing and Online Presence
8. CEO Dialogues
30 (out of 70) international speakers are confirmed this early. To view the full list, visit: https://managingelderlycare.com/
For topic or speaker suggestions, please write to Mr. Ron Pineda, Program Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org