News By Tag
News By Location
TranslatorPub renews its portal
TranslatorPub offers different advantages for both parties, something that has helped it gain popularity and establish as a leading portal that attracts language service providers and employers from every corner of the world.
Throughout the years, the portal has attracted a long list of freelance translators and agencies that now are registered as part of the community. For TranslatorPub, giving the best opportunities and facilities to its members has always been a priority. It has always developed and grown with the interest of facilitating things for all users.
This year, TP renews its portal, with a new design and the same worry to provide the best to users. As trends and aesthetic components change in the world, the site also renewed its presentation, becoming more friendly for new users and the ones registered some time ago.
For TP, nothing is more important than offering facilities for the connection of people with projects. Consequently, the new version of the site keeps the same well-known sections structure of:
· Home, the section with membership details, registration, testimonials and more information about TranslatorPub.
· Agencies, where freelancers can search for agencies based on the name, subject areas, type, country, etc.
· Freelancers, where agencies can use filters like username, source languages, destination languages, subject areas and others to find prospective freelancers.
· Jobs, where visitors can find the TP job board, job search and language pair rankings.
· Community, with relevant tools for the members such as currency converter, glossaries, others.
· Pub Forums, where users can interact and share opinions.
· Insights, section with blogs relevant for the translation industry.
In addition, for users who are not so willing to re adjust to a new portal just yet, the site still offers access to the previous version, which can be accessed by clicking on the section called Old UI.
The new version of the portal remains easy to use and understand, making it convenient for freelancers and employers.
TranslatorPub is the platform where employers and freelancers are brought together to help each reap the desired benefits. Introducing new business prospects, TranslatorPub focuses on the matters of translators and strengthens the relations between organizations and individuals.
To learn more about TranslatorPub, visit www.translatorpub.com or contact us at: