News By Tag
News By Location
ANLC to award free adoption services to one family
In honor of National Adoption Month, November 2018, Adoption Network Law Center will be offering pro bono adoption services to one hopeful Adopting Family.
How to participate:
• Email ALL requested information no later than 10/31/18 to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please no phone calls regarding your entry.
• All required information must be submitted no later than 10/31/18
• Submit your 250 word story (include why you are deserving of pro bono adoption services)
• Answer the question: "What makes a Birth Mother special to you?"
• Answer the question: "What would life be like for a child who joins your family?"
• Submit your photo (taken within 12 months)
• Submit your Adoption Questionnaire ( download here (https://adoptionnetwork.com/
• Must be a US citizen/Permanent Legal Resident
• Must pass a Home Study, FBI/Child Abuse Clearances
• Must be open to adopt a child of any race/ethnicity
• Must be willing to share photos/updates of your child with Birth Parents after placement
• At Adoption Network Law Center's discretion, must be willing to complete a short consultation.
• Pro bono adoption services only include Adoption Network Law Center's adoption services. 3rd party costs, Birth Mother support, travel expenses, etc. are not included.