Novel 'Pioneer (Better- Than-Early-Bird) Registration' ends on Sunday, September 30
By: Conference and Event Organizers Inc.
What are the 6 huge (and innovative) benefits (that you don't want to miss)?:
1. Register now but pay later: By Early Bird deadline on 12 Dec 2018
2. Guaranteed Early Bird rate: By Early Bird deadline of 12 Dec 2018
3. Chance to win a FREE registration: Draw on 14 Dec 2018
4. Chance to win FREE airfare: From anywhere in ASEAN and Hong Kong. Draw on 14 Dec 2018
5. FREE registration at any pre-conference seminar on 13 March 2019
6. FREE half day city tour on 16 March 2019
If you are wondering what makes an event like Managing Elderly Care important, here are the facts:
Today there are nearly 1 BILLION people aged 60 or older 20% of the world population. By 2050, this figure will be 2 BILLION. This aging population will create major demands for elderly care and this opens the opportunity for healthcare, insurance, and technology solution organizations to provide Age-Care services for many years to come.
At Managing Elderly Care, you will be able to learn from experts what to expect, what are the trends and evolve your organization to what is needed in the soon future of elderly care. Plus, you will be able to grow your network with professionals and solution providers also concerned and making a difference with the growing aging population.
To save your slot for Managing Elderly Care and be part of the Pioneer Registration, visit https://goo.gl/