News By Tag
News By Location
Long-Term Care Agent Les Robinson Applauds The Motley Fool for Highlighting Facts on Long Term Care
Key Facts About Long Term Care Insurance Protection. Avoiding Medicaid or a Nursing getting your retirement money
The article, written by Selena Maranjian, offers these statistics:
· The percentage of Americans over 65 who will need LTC insurance, according to longtermcare.gov.
· The number of years care may be needed, according to an AARP report.
· The percentage who will spend $250,000 or more on care, according to a report from the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC).
· The number of insurers now offering stand-alone policies.
· Typical premium costs, which vary widely depending on benefits desired.
The article may be found online by title: "5 Long-Term Care Stats That Will Blow You Away" or at
Additional information, beyond the article, is available from Robinson organization.
"We are specialists who help people nail down whether LTC insurance makes sense in their particular case," says Robinson. "If it does make sense, we advise them on their policy options and set them up with a top-rated carrier."
And if it doesn't make sense? "No problem," says Robinson. "Then we guide them to alternative means of protection."
· "Hybrid" policies (typically life insurance with LTC riders),
· Worksite LTC (voluntary plans with group advantages),
· Annuities with tax-advantaged LTC features,
· Critical illness insurance,
· And additional protections including LTC education and referrals to care services.
Start planning for your future today by requesting free, no-obligation long term care insurance quotes from the top insurance carriers in your area today.
Looking for a Long-Term Care Insurance quote
Call Les Robinson 1-800-875-0140