Nevada Health Care Forum Addresses the Changing Impact of Health Care at Leader's Conference in Las Vegas
Annual Health Care Conference Scheduled for October 9, 2018, at Enclave Event Center
This year's event will highlight and address the national impact of health care reform, and the evolution of changes in health care from health and wellness, enhancements in technology, consumer engagement, healthcare quality and implementation of significant health care policies and strategies. The one-day forum includes keynote speakers, panels, and discussions about relevant topics from a diverse range of industry experts.
NVHCF is proud to provide four new and exciting key presentations for attendees this year:
· Halee Fischer-Wright, M.D., National President and CEO of MGMA, and author of Back to Balance: The Art, Science and Business of Medicine, will present a unique prescription for fixing America's health care woes, based on her thirty years of experience as a physician and industry leader.
· John Gorman, Founder & Executive Chair of The Gorman Health Group, will discuss the outlook for Medicare and Medicaid in Year 3 of the Trump Administration.
· J.D. Kleinke, medical economist & author, will outline how organizations can avoid the pitfalls and seize the opportunities associated with the long overdue computerization of American medicine in his presentation:
· Kevin Riddleberger, MBA, MS, PA-C, will discuss personalized health care beyond the traditional brick and mortar.
Key panels and discussions at this year's forum include:
· Industry leader's view of the "National State of Health Care."
· Health care issues impacting the "State of Nevada."
· Disaster Preparedness:
· Technology: major IT implementation and its impact on clinical outcomes.
· Personnel: leadership and employer trends in health care.
Each year, hundreds of Nevada's health care leaders gather at the Nevada Health Care Forum to attend panels and discussions about relevant industry topics from prestigious speakers. Attendees span a wide variety of interests and professions related to the health care industry, including providers, employer group and health plan/insurance executives, government officials, students, members of the media and consumers.
The public is invited to attend the 11th Annual Nevada Health Care Forum. For registration information, visit www.nevadahealthcareforum.com.
For more information, please follow the Nevada Health Care Forum on its Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/