CAR-T Therapies Market, 2018-2030
CAR-T Therapies Market, Backed by a Steadily Growing Pipeline, is Likely to Witness 51% Annualized Growth, Predicts Roots Analysis
By: Roots Anlaysis
Pemba Lahmo, the principal analyst, stated," Amidst the current initiatives to develop more targeted anti-cancer therapies, chimeric antigen receptor T-cell (CAR-T) therapy has emerged as a potent and viable therapeutic intervention to eradicate tumor cells, with minimal side effects. Over 100 companies, consisting of start-ups, small pharma and big pharma firms, are involved in the development of CAR-T therapies. Additionally, around 70 academic and research institutes have made significant contributions in this domain."
1. The report presents opinions on several key aspects of the market. Among other elements, it includes:
2. An analysis depicting prevalent and emerging trends related to CAR-T therapies as observed on the social media platform, Twitter. In addition to the yearly chatter trends, the analysis highlights the most frequently talked about product candidates as well.
3. A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of CAR-T therapies with respect to type of developer (industry and non-industry)
4. Comprehensive profiles of marketed and mid to late stage clinical products (phase I/II or above); each profile features an overview of the therapy, its mechanism of action, history of development, current development status, key clinical trial results, details on administered dose, price and manufacturing process of the therapy (wherever available).
5. An analysis of the CAR constructs of clinical stage therapies based on generation of CAR-T product (first generation, second generation, third generation and fourth generation), type of binding domain (murine, humanized, fully human and rabbit derived), type of vector (lentivirus, retrovirus, mRNA electroporation, sleeping beauty and other vectors) and type of co-stimulatory domain used.
6. An analysis of the CAR-T clinical trials registered across the world in the period between 2009 and 2018, highlighting the year wise trend and the geographical distribution.
7. A detailed analysis highlighting the key opinion leaders (KOLs) in this domain. It features a 2X2 analysis to assess the relative experience of certain KOLs, who were shortlisted based on their contributions (in terms of involvement in various clinical studies) to this field, and a schematic world map representation, indicating the geographical locations of eminent scientists / researchers involved in the development of CAR-T therapies.
8. An overview of the various focus therapeutic areas of therapy developers, including an assessment of the opportunity offered by oncological and non-oncological disease indications.
9. A detailed discussion on innovative technology platforms that are being used for the development of CAR-T therapies, along with profiles of key technology providers.
10. A case study on manufacturing cell therapy products, highlighting the key challenges, and a list of contract service providers and in-house manufacturers that are involved in this space.
11. An elaborate discussion on various factors that form the basis for the pricing of cell-based therapies, featuring different models / approaches that a pharmaceutical company may choose to adopt to decide the price of its proprietary products that are likely to be marketed in the coming years.
12. A review of the key promotional strategies that have been adopted by the developers of the marketed CAR-T therapies, Kymriah® and Yescarta®.
13. A robust market forecast, highlighting the future potential of several therapies, taking into consideration the target patient population, adoption rates and expected pricing.
Lahmo further added,"With two approved therapies and over 365 clinical / pre-clinical candidates, the CAR-T therapy market has evolved significantly over the past few years. Around 100 therapies, that are currently in the mid to late-stages of development (Phase I/II and above), are likely to enter the market in near future."
The report features detailed transcripts of discussions held with following key players of this field:
1. Miguel Forte (COO, TxCell)
2. Vincent Brichard (VP, Celyad)
3. Adrian Bot (VP, Kite Pharma)
4. Aino Kalervo (Strategy, Theravectys)
5. Brian Dattilo (BD, Waisman Biomanufacturing)
6. Xian-Bao Zhan (Professor, Changhai Hospital)
7. Enkhtsetseg Purev (Assistant Professor, University of Colorado)
For additional details, please visit
or email firstname.lastname@example.org