Chandler Resident Helps Others Discover Their Worth
Local Author Shares Transformative Message Behind Her Book, Save the Butter Tubs!: Discover Your Worth in a Disposable World
By: Brenda A. Haire
Save the Butter Tubs!: Discover Your Worth in a Disposable World releases globally on October 20, 2018. It's currently available to pre-order in paperback, Kindle, and hardcover editions.
Haire of Chandler, Texas will be speaking at LifePoint Fellowship Church in Tyler on Sunday, October, 14, 2018 at 11a.m with book signing to follow. Pre-release copies will be available for purchase.
Haire has been sharing transformative messages since 2006. Through her writing, coaching, and speaking, she serves the defeated, discouraged, and distracted. She's been there. With statistics like these Haire's message is necessary!
• Suicide is the 10th leading cause of death in the U.S.
• Obesity is common, serious, and costly and affected about 93.3 million of U.S. adults in 2015-2016.
• Stress: According to the American Psychological Association, adults are more likely to find family responsibilities stressful than they have in the past.
• Burnout prevention programs are being instated in corporations.
• Depression is a common mental disorder. Globally, more than 300 million people of all ages suffer from depression, according to the World Health Organization.
• Clutter isn't just in our hearts and minds, it is spilling out of our overstuffed homes into 2.3 billion square feet of storage units across America. Storage is a $38 billion dollar industry!
Through Haire's transparency, she helps individuals move along their faith journey. Haire's passion is to help you live a life worthy of your calling. She values life experience, relationships, creativity, and continual learning.
She and her hubs (as she so lovingly refers to him on social media), Darren, are both military veterans. They love hiking and chasing waterfalls.
Save the Butter Tubs!: Discover Your Worth in a Disposable World was published by bit.ly/aaepublish. (ISBN 978-1-64085-
If you would like to host Haire as a speaker or for a book signing please contact her at http://www.brendahaire.com
Haire will be on book tour through the end of the year. You can find all her events at http://www.brendahaire.com/
Page Updated Last on: Oct 04, 2018