News By Tag
News By Location
Benefits of video remote interpreting
Video remote interpreting or simply VRI is a video-telecommunication service that uses different types of devices including web cameras, tablets, videophones and more. These devices are used to provide sign language or spoken language interpreting services through a remote (offsite) interpreter.
This type of interpretation has gained strong popularity across several industries in recent years. In fact, it is relied on different everyday situations for real time communication thanks to multiple benefits:
1. VRI is a perfect solution for any type of industry including government, education, healthcare, legal, automotive, etc.
2. It offers easy access to trained professional interpreters from anywhere in the world and the service is available easily. Scheduling an appointment or waiting for the interpreter can take a while. However, with VRI, it is quicker to access to the service. Once a login is created, the representative only has to open the app and choose the desired language.
The best part is there are no restrictions on locations and everything is immediate.
3. The services of a video remote interpreter are cost-effective. Compared to a conventional on-site interpreter, hiring the service of VRI reduces the costs of travel charges and any other expenses related to transport or time.
There are reports of organizations saving as much as 50% when hiring VRI instead of an interpreter on site.
4. VRI helps business professionals form relationships that are more meaningful with their customers across different countries and cultures.
5. VRI does not need expensive equipment or software to work properly. It can be accessed through any type of devices including laptops, TV's, tablets, etc.
6. It offers high levels of accuracy thanks to the visual support.
7. Video remote interpreting also provides fast connect times for a wide variety of situations that require immediate connections in which visual communication with the interpreter is necessary.
8. One of the best things about VRI is how easy it is to set up and use. It is as simple as using an application and placing a video call.
TranslatorPub is the platform where employers and freelancers are brought together to help each reap the desired benefits. Introducing new business prospects, TranslatorPub focuses on the matters of translators and strengthens the relations between organizations and individuals.
To learn more about TranslatorPub, visit www.translatorpub.com or contact us at: