News By Tag
News By Location
MAREI Announces Nathan Brooks to be Guest Speaker Ocot 9th, How to Flip 100+ Houses a Year
Today at the MAREI announced that registration is open for their October meeting in Overland Park Kansas. The meeting features guest speaker Nathan Brooks with the Lessons and Losses he has from building an 8-figure real estate flipping business.
Nathan Brooks local real estate flipper is on target to flip more than100 houses in Kansas City this year. Along the way from beginning his business and growing make over 8 figures, he has learned a thing or two. Join us on Tuesday, October 9th Nathan will open up his playbook to show us the lessons he has learned and losses he has had in his journey.
• Find out why you need to start small, with a very clear vision of your target.
• Learn how to execute your plan and review your data, and what Nathan jacked up in the process.
• When it's time to scale your business if you want to, and how to do it.
• Why giving yourself the title of CEO does not make you a leader.
• How to lead, set culture and direction to grow your business.
Learn more and register for your first visit at no charge. Go to http://www.MAREI.org.
Nathan is an experienced real estate investor with more than a decade of rehabbing, flipping, buying, selling, and renting real estate. He is a principal and partner at Bridge Management LLC, managing single-family and small multi-family properties in the Kansas City Metro Area. He is also a principal and partner of Bridge Equity, Kansas City's premier turnkey real estate provider, flipping 100+ properties a year.
Founded in 2004. Mid-America Association of Real Estate Investors ( MAREI) has served real estate investors across the country and in the Kansas City Metro offering networking and educational opportunities.