News By Tag
News By Place
Intimate Conversations with Hip-Hop Legend and Author Antoinette!
Hosted by Monique Denton-Davis, Founder and CEO of Embrace Your CAKE, LLC
September 29th 2018
134 Jackson St. Hempstead New York 11550 5pm
Before Lil Kim, Foxy Brown and Nicki Minaj 's smoky-voiced tough talk bogarted its way to the forefront of a male dominated rap industry, Bronx rapper Antoinette introduced her brand of lethal lyricism slaying any male or female rapper who stood in her way. Her debut single " I Got An Attitude" title spoke for itself. With a hot music career on the rise one can only wonder why Antoinette walked away from the music industry. Antoinette tell all book " ALL THAT GLITTERS " is filled with twist and turns but gives a direct blueprint how of The Legend turned attitude into gratitude.
Monique Denton-Davis Life Coach and founder of Embrace Your Cake LLC will apply her talents in a INTIMATE CONVERSATION WITH HIP-HOP LEGEND AND AUTHOR ANTOINETTE in a candid, open and honest sit down discussing Antoinette's journey recognizing what shaped her was not her success but the struggles of her trials and tribulations. Antoinette will walk her guest through her journey and share her process of how she turned her life of abuse and pain to a life of freedom and self worth. ALL THAT GLITTERS is a memoir that Antoinette uses as a catalyst to help others in their journey.
• Cocktail hour ; Finger Foods and refreshments provided by LFTD SPIRITS.
• Intimate Conversations hosted by Monique ; Interview
• Q&A - Audience engagement
• Performance - Stand Up performed by Antoinette
• Music - Dj BJ Productions
• Meet & GreetThe Author ; Personal autograph of book
• Mix and Mingle
• mouthwatering desserts provided by Momma's Custom Sweet Treats
• 1 Copy of ALL THAT GLITTERS
• 1 Bookmark provided by EMBRACE YOUR CAKE
• Hair product samples provided by DOOGRO
For tickets visit www.embraceyourcake.com/
For find out more information on
Event coordinated by La Shawn Lukes for Mulamedianyc
Social media handles
Press and Media registration email mulamedianyc@
Subject - INTIMATE CONVERSATIONS
Deadline September 22nd