News By Tag
News By Place
Achieving Controlled Nucleation During Aseptic Lyophilization
SMi Group Reports: The official agenda and highlights for the 4th annual lyophilization USA Conference.
Morrisa Jones, Senior Scientist, Vaccine Drug Product Development Merck, who is speaking at the SMi's Groups' Lyophilization USA Conference she will be comparing and contrasting two methods of controlled nucleation from an industry perspective.
The two-day event will explore the ever-growing need of informative and thought-provoking discussion, to address key industry issues. Lyophilization USA Conference will offer a jam-packed agenda with presentations from key industry leaders and up-and-coming thinkers, within the field.
This year's expert speaker line-up includes:
Other high-profile speakers include:
· Alina Alexeenko, Professor, Purdue University
· Timothy McCoy, Associate Director, Pharmaceutical Development Biologics, Sanofi
· Rui Fang, Senior Scientist, Merck
· Sushma Kommareddy, Associate Director, Formulation Development, Takeda
· Sampreeti Jena, Postdoctoral Associate, University of Minnesota
· Tom Robinson, Managing Director, Aerosol Therapeutics
· Fabrice Schlegel, Senior Engineer, Amgen
· Colin Campbell, Director, Process Development, Elusys Therapeutics
· Dena Flamm, Business Development Manager, Optima Machinery Corporation
· Alex Langford, Senior Assoicate Scientist, Pfizer Inc
· Pouya Tavousi, Postdoctoral Fellow, University of Connecticut
• Plus many more…
Also on the programme - two interactive pre-conference workshops, on November 14:
* Workshop A, morning session - Current and future freeze-drying technologies and methods.
Hosted by Alexander Tambovzev and Dena Flamm of Optima Pharma and Tom Robinson of Aerosol Therapeutics
* Workshop B, afternoon session - NIPTE: insight into the fundamentals of freeze-drying / lyophilization.
Hosted by Robin Bogner, University of Connecticut
Other highlights include, novel techniques, regulatory advances, updates on the latest technological advances, alternative freeze-drying methods and future opportunities
The latest conference brochure is now available to download on the event website, where you can also register online: www.lyophilization-
For media enquiries, contact Jinna Sidhu on +44 (0) 20 7827 0688 or email@example.com
Tag us #lyousa
---- ENDS ----
About SMi Group: Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-
+44 (0) 207 827 6088