News By Tag
News By Location
Follow on Google News
Cyberator Gives Businesses a Leg Up in Fighting Off Cyber Attacks
Cloud-based solution uses industry expertise, data-driven analysis and industry best practices to transform security program management
"The difficult part about cybersecurity is that the process matters more than the technology. Organizations can spend thousands of dollars on great technology infrastructure … but if one of their associates is not properly trained or doesn't follow the rules … and they inadvertently click on a defective link, or they inadvertently respond to a fraudulent email, there's no tech spin that's going to protect them from that," said Abu Sadeq, the creator of Cyberator.
Cyberator takes a 360 degree view of the organization's cybersecurity program in areas such as process, people and technology, identifies all the gaps and helps organizations to transform their inefficient processes across their organization into a unified Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) program and to stay up-to-date with regulatory compliance/industry standards. It offers a drastic reduction of time in a cybersecurity risk assessment with a broader range of governance and cybersecurity frameworks to work with. It uses industry expertise, data-driven analysis and industry best practices to transform the organization's security program management. Cyberator also provides automatic tracking of all gap remediation efforts and full control of security road-map development.
Cyberator helps IT Security and Risk Management leaders address the following pain points:
· How can I identify the organization's security and compliance vulnerabilities with the limited time/resource/
· Am I compliant with the latest regulations?
· Do I have the right plan, processes and technologies in place to address them?
· Am I prioritizing and focusing my limited security resources and budget on the areas where they can do the most good?
· How can I quickly leverage the best security framework and align it to my organization's objective to build my road-map?
Features included in this industry agnostic solution are:
· Dashboards showcasing the latest organizational security program statistics.
· Cybersecurity program maturity & risk assessment
· Step-by-step guidance for information security road-map development
· Compliance management
· Data privacy modeling app to help organizations navigate through the complex data privacy laws at global, national, and state level that is relevant to the product or service they wish to create.
· Streamlines third-party vendor risk management with a centralized solution with minimal effort
· Central hub for policy life-cycle management
· Issue management app to identify, prioritize security issues based on business impact, assign them to owners and track them to closure
For additional info, please download the brochure.
About Zartech.net (https://zartech.net/
Zartech is a technology startup based in Dallas, Texas. Zartech's cybersecurity practice brings together a team of security advisors who leverage their experience and expertise across information technology and professional services to meet the clients' unique cybersecurity needs. The firm can also act in an advisory capacity, working with the Board, management, or audit team to address very specific risk management concerns. Zartech's top-notch advisors have all been senior level practitioners at some of the largest companies and government organizations in the world.