News By Tag
News By Place
Due to High Demand, Cure Medical Expands the Pre-Lubricated Ultra® Coudé Catheter
By: Cure Medical
Expanding on an established track record of explosive organic growth, Cure Medical is announcing today that their full line of ready-to-use, 16-inch pre-lubricated Cure Ultra® intermittent catheters with Coudé tip are now available in more French sizes for men who self-cath.
"We are thrilled to expand the Cure Ultra® Ready-To-Use catheter line, as the Ultra® may very well be the fastest-growing type of intermittent catheter available on the market today. Cure believes the Cure Ultra® represents the future of the urological supplies market in terms of offering pre-lubricated, high quality, and insurance-friendly products to our distribution partners and consumers. The Cure Ultra® also has discrete packaging with minimal waste, and this adds to its' widespread popularity,"
Cure Ultra® Pre-Lubricated Catheter for Men: Features + Benefits
The sterile, single use Cure Ultra® is a ready-to-use catheter for men with all of the convenience of pre-lubrication, but WITHOUT THE DRIP or mess. Plus, the Cure Ultra® won't kink if you bend it, and a case weighs less than our traditional hydrophilic!
Cure Medical is proud to offer the ONLY sterile, pre-lubricated catheter for men on the market that features ALL of these benefits:
• Sizes - Straight: 8 FR – 18 FR; Coudé: 10 FR – 18 FR
• Available in straight and Coudé for men
• Smooth polished eyelets on the pre-lubricated straight catheter tip increase comfort
• Coudé option has a bent tip along with a blue control stripe to help with comfort and accuracy during insertion.
• NO DRIP: CoverAll™ application technology provides even distribution of lubricant over the catheter as it is removed from the package
• Easy gripper sleeve assists with insertion
• A unique, 'No Roll' connector/funnel end helps increase confidence when draining
• Will not kink if you bend it
• High-quality materials and no scary chemicals – not made with DEHP*, BPA, or natural rubber. Learn more about the concerns with DEHP here.
• The small, flexible package features an easy tear top and enables disposal of minimal material.
• Support of research in pursuit of a cure for SCI and CNS/D possibly offers the best benefit of all!
• Available in USA and Canada
View the Cure Ultra® Pre-Lubricated Coudé Catheter for Men at: https://curemedical.com/
View all Cure Catheters® at: https://curemedical.com/
Request a free sample of the Cure Ultra® Coudé catheter for men at: https://curemedical.com/
"We also remain distinguished as the only intermittent catheter manufacturer in the world that donates 10% of all net income to fund medical research in pursuit of a cure for paralysis and central nervous system disorders," Anderson adds.
About Cure Medical
Founded by quadriplegic Bob Yant, Cure Medical is an independently-
Page Updated Last on: Sep 07, 2018