News By Tag
News By Place
8th PETAsia & Recycling Outlook pinpoints Sustainable PET Packaging, Recycling, PET Resin Trade
Scheduled on 30-31 October, 2018 in Bangkok, CMT's 8th PETAsia & Recycling Outlook zooms in on SE Asia's emerging PET recycling market, China's PET waste ban as well as innovations in PET packaging and more.
By: Centre for Management Technology (CMT)
Brand owner Friesland Campina shares its 'Sustainable Packaging Strategy in the Circular Economy' and the shift towards 100% recyclable plastics packaging. Next The Himalaya Drug Company presents the 'Trends & Growth for PET Packaging in Health & Beauty' focusing on portion control packaging and lightweight bottling.
Key developments in PET recycling market are shared in sessions by:
• CSPA - China Scrap Plastics Association - Update on China Import Plastics Waste Ban - Shift in Uptakes & Export for Scrap Plastics
• Pollution Control Department - PET Recycling in Thailand
• Nextek - 'Ocean Plastics Prevention Programs for PET Manufacturers & Brand Owners' and 'Optimising Recycled Content to Meet Brand Owners Specifications'
• Flight Plastics Packaging - New Zealand's first integrated PET Recycling Facility
Other insightful sessions to look out for:
• Al Hafiz Crystoplast - PET in Pakistan's Fast Growing Consumer Market
• PT Indo Tirta Abadi - Innovative PET Packaging Solutions and Growth Potential in Indonesia
• Euromonitor - What is Asia Drinking? PET Packaging & Beverage Trends
• Carbios - Innovations in Chemical Recycling to Generate New Materials
• Corbion Purac - Developments on PEF
• Magic Add, UPM Raflatac - Internet of Packaging: The future of recycling
The summit also includes Silver Sponsor and exhibitor Holland Colours' paper on 'Sustainable colorant and additive solutions for PET preform production'. Plus, Associate Sponsors NGR and Husky Injection Molding Systems present respective sessions on 'Comparison of Solid State Polycondensation vs. Liquide State Polycondensation' and 'Engineering PET Packages for Today and for the Future PCL'. Starlinger recycling technology will showcase their innovations in the exhibition area.
Visit event website https://www.cmtevents.com/
Ms. Grace Oh
+65 6346 9147