News By Tag
News By Place
Craig Richardville joins Medtronic Hospital IT Panel
Medtronic, a $30 Billion healthcare device company, and its 86,000 employees, is committed to transforming the lives of millions of people each year.
The Medtronic Mission Statement:
1. To contribute to human welfare by application of biomedical engineering in the research, design, manufacture, and sale of instruments or appliances that alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life.
2. To direct our growth in the areas of biomedical engineering where we display maximum strength and ability; to gather people and facilities that tend to augment these areas; to continuously build on these areas through education and knowledge assimilation;
3. To strive without reserve for the greatest possible reliability and quality in our products; to be the unsurpassed standard of comparison and to be recognized as a company of dedication, honesty, integrity, and service.
4. To make a fair profit on current operations to meet our obligations, sustain our growth, and reach our goals.
5. To recognize the personal worth of employees by providing an employment framework that allows personal satisfaction in work accomplished, security, advancement opportunity, and means to share in the company's success.
6. To maintain good citizenship as a company.
Craig Richardville, Healthcare leader
"It is an honor to be part of such a diverse group of clinical and administrative thought leaders," says Craig Richardville. Mr. Richardville joins Medtronic Hospital IT Panel with over 30 years of healthcare experience. He recently served as CIO and CAO in a healthcare system in Charlotte, N.C. He is recognized nationally as an innovator and leader in the Healthcare industry.
To learn more, go to http://www.RichardvilleConsulting.com