News By Tag
News By Location
How can I transfer the files from the Android to Mac
How to transfer the files from the Android device to Mac?
In order to transfer the files from an Android device to Mac, the user would require to follow these outlined steps.
• First of all, the user needs to connect the Android mobile to the Mac through USB cord.
• Then the user needs to unlock the mobile screen.
• After that, the user needs to swipe down in order to open the Notification Panel.
• Then the user needs to select the USB option from the Notification Panel.
• Further, the user needs to click on the 'File Transfer' option or 'MTP' option.
• In addition, the user requires to tap on the Go option and then click on the 'Applications'.
• And to transfer the files, the user needs to double click on 'Android File Transfer'.
After executing these steps, the user will be able to transfer the files from the Android mobile to Mac without much of a stretch. In addition, if the user finds it difficult to transfer the files then the user should contact Mac Support number. On this helpline number, you will be getting the solutions to all your queries within a short span of time. Moreover, the helpline number is accessible round the clock throughout the year.