News By Tag
News By Location
500+ industry professionals will gather for a day of education and networking at ALTSSV
ALTSSV Annual Investor Forum is the leading conference for practitioners in the alternatives field.
By: Markets Group
Held at the Computer History Museum in Mountain View California, the forum will be a one-day meeting that will provide participants with an educationally focused agenda including private equity, venture capital, real estate, hedge funds, cryptocurrency, artificial intelligence and other sectors of the alternative investment market.
Confirmed speakers include:
• Vivek Ranadivé, Owner, Chairman, Sacramento Kings, Founder & Managing General Partner, Bow Capital
• Priya Mathur, President of the Board, California Public Employees Retirement System
• Stephen Moore, Distinguished Visiting Fellow, Project for Economic Growth, Institute for Economic Freedom and Opportunity, The Heritage Foundation
• Jeff Horing, Co-Founder, Managing Director, Insight Venture Partners
• Betty Tse, Chief Investment Officer, Alameda County Employees' Retirement Association
• Deepak Narula, Founder, Managing Partner, Metacapital Management
• Sean Olesen, Director, Investments, Dignity Health
• Tim Draper, Founder, Managing Partner, Draper Associates
• Lauren Dillard, Managing Director and Head of Investment Solutions Group, Carlyle Group
• Michael Oliver Weinberg, CFA, Chief Investment Officer, MOV37 Protégé Partners
To download an agenda click here: alts-sv.com
ALTSSV is developed for institutional investors, financial advisors, family offices, asset managers, investment consultants, plan trustees, portfolio managers, and research analysts.
Early Bird II Rate available until August 31st!
For further information about the conference program or how your team can get involved, please contact Paul Hamann, 347-308-7792, or paul.hamann@