Splash Blast Panic coming to PS4, Xbox One, and PC on August 28th, 2018
Prepare to get soaked! Splash Blast Panic is distinguished by a gameplay jet-pack and water pistols! Competitive local multiplayer arena coming to all platforms
By: Digital Smash
Splash Blast Panic, was created by Swiss developer Team KwaKwa, and features fast paced and frenetic game play.
SPLASH BLAST PANIC is a competitive party fighting game where you dash, fly and shoot your opponents with a water pistol, mixing precision flight controls and a vast array of items and power ups. Inspired by old arcade titles, as well as, newer competitive party games, ruin all your friendships in a variety of stage which may or may not have various level of gimmicks that could backhand you if you're not careful, or tell that person you always despised your true feelings with water bomb launchers, bubble prisons, water gun sentries, reflective shields and more!
Digital Smash's President, David Klein said: "We're proud to be a resource for developers to publish great games on additional platforms and into new markets. There's a lot of love and hard work that goes into making games, and that kind of indie talent needs to be showcased and nurtured. That's why we get behind fun titles like Splash Blast Panic."
• Up to 4 player multiplayer, in various forms of free for all or team-based matches, with a lot of control over match options for your personal liking!
• Unique levels providing environmental challenges to overcome while still trying to get your opponents outside the ring. With the addition of a big selection of offensive and defensive items so you can baffle your adversary at the last second.
• A heart pounding soundtrack composed by Mitch Gasser and an insane sound landscape by Julien Mathey
• Arcade mode single player, for more stages and characters unlocks as well as other little secrets. And also to master your skills in your free time so you can become "that guy".
• Colourful hand-drawn graphics mixed with an old arcadey feel, accessible for both new players and with little intricacies for more advanced and skilled gamers.
YouTube Launch Trailer : https://www.youtube.com/
Steam Store page: https://store.steampowered.com/
Super Smash Bros. is Registered Trademark of Nintendo
About Team KwaKwa
Team-KwaKwa is a indie game studio creating game for game jams and bigger commercial projects since 2013.
About Digital Smash
Founded in 2015, Digital Smash publishes original IP and enhanced conversions of popular independent video games. Working with talented developers around the globe, Digital Smash assists individuals and smaller teams bring their games to a larger audience on popular console formats, including Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, and Android devices.