Increasing Focus on Patient-centricity to Facilitate Meteoric Growth (CAGR 15.4%) in Digital Solution
By: Roots Anlaysis
Harsimran Kaur, the principal analyst, stated, "The rise of digital technology in healthcare sector has created unprecedented opportunities to assess and modify health and clinical outcomes of patients suffering from chronic disorders through mobile based platforms that deliver behavioral and psychological interventions. Over 100 such digital therapeutic solutions are currently available / under development."
The report presents opinions on several key aspects of the market. Among other elements, it includes:
1. A discussion on the current market landscape of digital therapeutics, monitoring and diagnostic solutions, featuring information on the type of solution, primary disease area, focus of solution, purpose of solution, status of development, launch year and distribution channels used by stakeholders in this domain.
2. A comprehensive product competitiveness analysis of digital therapeutics for the most popular therapeutic areas, taking into consideration the product portfolio and key specifications of the products.
3. A case study highlighting the focus areas and results of clinical trials that have been conducted for the evaluation of various digital therapeutics.
4. An analysis of funding and investments made into companies involved in this domain.
5. An analysis of the partnerships that have been forged between companies in this market.
6. A detailed case study, highlighting the various business models and go-to-market strategies adopted by companies involved in this space.
7. A detailed market forecast analysis, highlighting the future potential of several digital solutions, taking into consideration the target patient population, current estimated penetration and relative popularity of types of solutions.
Kaur further added, "The healthcare industry has witnessed an evident shift to patient-centric models for achieving positive health outcomes in those who are suffering from chronic disorders. This change has provided opportunities for companies to develop digital solutions in order to engage patients and provide them with innovative alternatives to enhance quality of life.
The research also includes detailed profiles of the following players:
1. Akili Interactive
2. Abbott Laboratories
3. Big Health
4. Canary Health
6. Fruit Street
11. Nemaura Medical
12. Omada Health
13. Pear Therapeutics
14. Tilak Healthcare
15. Vida Health
16. Vital Art and Science
18. Wellthy Therapeutics
For additional details, please visit https://www.rootsanalysis.com/
or email email@example.com