News By Tag
News By Location
Estate Planning Team Welcomes Craig Szabo as DST Trustee
By: DST Advisors Inc.
This business collaboration was a natural fit, as Craig works with high net worth and high-profile clients who are looking to defer significant capital gains tax. Craig has practiced accounting for over 40 years and has extensive experience in many industries. He has also negotiated and resolved many complex business and tax matters for clients and has been selected as an expert witness in litigation matters.
Craig specializes in the following fields:
• Entertainment - Actors, writers, TV & film directors and producers, lighting designers, music producers and artists, production and loan out companies
• Medical - doctors, dentists, nurses
• Sports - NBA and NFL players
• Real Estate - commercial and residential operators, developers, agents, commercial brokerage firms. In addition, he has been an active investor, developer & operator in numerous Real Estate Ventures during the past 30 years
• Attorneys - law firms and individual attorneys
• Restaurants - individual and multiple locations, formation and operations
"Craig is an amazing asset to have on our team, with his history at BDO Seidman, and knowledge of the tax laws, together we look forward to helping people save their hard-earned money using the Deferred Sales Trust™," says Robert Binkele, CEO and founder of Estate Planning Team.
In addition to his involvement with Estate Planning Team, Craig is also a Partner/Advisor for a new & innovative real estate technology company, Great Percent. They've developed an internet-based bidding platform that enables homeowners to save thousands in commissions by comparing offers from competing agents. We strive to bring likeminded and forward-thinking executives like Craig to our business to benefit our members and clients alike.
Estate Planning Team is a membership organization with a network of experienced professionals who offer the Deferred Sales Trust™. These professionals include financial advisors, insurance and real estate professionals, business brokers, attorneys, CPA's, Qualified Intermediaries, and other professional partners. EPT's organization stretches throughout the United States, providing significant capital gains tax deferral via the Deferred Sales Trust™, a flexible 1031 Exchange alternative.
Estate Planning Team