Novel Targeted Cancer Therapeutics Market Projected to Grow at an Annualized Rate of 84%, predicts Ro
Kavya Verma, the principal analyst, stated, "The increasing demand for cancer therapeutics and the rising economic burden related to the disease has forced drug developers to identify novel biological targets. Presently, over 100 product candidates are under development against targets that were previously considered to be undruggable;
The report presents opinions on several key aspects of the market. Among other elements, it includes:
1. A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of drug manufacturers, providing information on their respective drug candidates, development phase, type of molecule(s), biological target(s), mechanism of action, route of administration and key therapeutic indications.
2. A detailed discussion on the emerging technologies and platforms that being used by drug / therapy developers in this domain.
3. An analysis of the partnerships that have been established in this domain in the recent past, covering R&D agreements, license agreements, clinical trial collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, and other relevant agreements.
4. An analysis of the investments made at various stages of development in companies that are engaged in this area, including seed financing, venture capital financing, debt financing, grants, capital raised from IPOs and subsequent offerings.
5. A compilation of key insights derived based on various parameters; featuring a bull's eye analysis, a three-dimensional and five-dimensional spider web analyses and a world map representation, highlighting the active geographies.
6. A robust market forecast analysis, highlighting the current value and future potential of the cancer drugs being developed against difficult-to-
Verma further added, "Several companies have designed novel technology platforms for the discovery, development and delivery of therapeutics against difficult-to-
The research covers detailed profiles and assesses product portfolios of the following profiled companies:
1. Allinky Biopharma
2. Boston Biomedical
3. Evgen Pharma
4. GLG Pharma
6. Ionis Pharmaceuticals
7. Onconova Therapeutics
For additional details, please visit
or email firstname.lastname@example.org